Delivery and payment
1. Terms of delivery
We ship with the Czech postal service, PPL, and FedEx, depending on the delivery destination. It generally takes 1–3 business days to get your order out the door. Once the package is on its way, you will receive an email notifying you that it has been sent.
The cost of delivery depends on the total weight of the goods sent. The cost of shipping is calculated automatically at checkout in most cases.
PPL delivers to your address the next day for destinations within the Czech Republic. The driver will contact you by telephone to confirm a time or agree upon delivery on another day. PPL Parcelshop packages are delivered to the PPL Parcelshop location of your choice the next day. This option may not be available for all international orders.
Czech postal service usually delivers domestic packages two days after they are sent. For package pickups at postal branch locations (balik na postu), at balikovna locations, and express balik do ruky delivery, packages generally arrive next day.
If you are in the Czech Republic and require quick, reliable delivery, we recommend PPL or Czech postal service express balik do ruky delivery or post office pickup (balik na postu) with payment either by cash on delivery or by credit card.
FedEx will deliver to your address the next day (Priority). A less expensive option is FedEx Economy, which takes 2 to 5 days. Some destinations may take longer. FedEx will send an email with package tracking information.
2. Terms of payment
You may choose to pay for your order by any of the following methods.
- Bank transfer – Upon confirmation of your order, you will receive an email with payment information. There may be a slight delay when paying by bank transfer – your package will be sent when the payment arrives in our account. You can send your bank confirmation of funds transfer to us by email to speed up the process.
- Cash on delivery – Cash on delivery is paid to the carrier, so we needn’t wait for payment before sending.
- Payment upon pickup – You can opt to pick up your order in person in our Prague shop during regular operating hours. Orders are kept on hold for 7 days.
- Credit card – Credit card payments are processed through the GoPay portal. Credit card payments are processed immediately.
- PayPal – Payment by PayPal is available for international orders. You will need a PayPal account or can enter credit card information.
VAT – Our prices include 21% value added tax. Orders shipping outside of the EU will automatically have VAT deducted. If you are a VAT taxpayer registered in the EU and are entitled to deduct VAT charges from your purchase, please send us a message with your VAT number and we will confirm your status and mark your account as a VAT taxpayer so that your future orders will automatically be calculated without VAT and you will see prices displayed without VAT. You may also include your VAT number at checkout and the system will automatically deduct VAT from your total.
3. Shipping charges to addresses in the Czech Republic
|CARRIER||< 0.5 KG||< 1 KG||< 2 KG||< 5 KG||C.O.D.|
|Czech post – registered mail||2.9 EUR||2.9 EUR||3.4 EUR||-||1.3 EUR|
|Czech post – balikovna||2.7 EUR||2.7 EUR||2.7 EUR||2.7 EUR|
|Czech post – post office pickup||4.2 EUR||4.2 EUR||4.2 EUR||4.2 EUR|
|Czech post – express||4.9 EUR||4.9 EUR||4.9 EUR||4.9 EUR|
|PPL||4.9 EUR||4.9 EUR||4.9 EUR||4.9 EUR|
|PPL Parcelshop||4.7 EUR||4.7 EUR||4.7 EUR||4.7 EUR|
Prices include 21% VAT
Orders to Slovakia are usually sent by PPL. You can choose Czech postal service if you will be making payment through PayPal, by credit card, or by bank transfer. Czech postal service is cheaper for smaller shipments but delivery time is longer than with PPL.
Payment options for Slovakia:
- Cash on delivery is only available for PPL. If you made your order in Czech crowns, your cash on delivery payment amount will be converted to Euros on the day of delivery using the current exchange rate. If you made your order in Euros, this amount was converted into Czech crowns when the order was made and will be reconverted on the day of delivery back into Euros using the current rate. There may be a slight difference in the amount due to fluctuating exchange rates.
- PayPal payment is quick and easy and your order is processed immediately. It is simplest to have your own PayPal account, but you can also enter your credit card information.
- Credit card payment is quick and secure through the GoPay portal. Your payment is received immediately and your order is processed without delay.
- Bank transfer orders to Slovakia must be made in Euros. We will not send your order until funds are received in our account, so expect a 1to 2 day delay. To facilitate the process, you can send us confirmation of funds sent.
|< 1 KG||12.9 EUR||7.2 EUR|
|< 2 KG||18.6 EUR||7.2 EUR|
|< 5 KG||-||9.4 EUR|
|< 7 KG||-||9.4 EUR|
VAT – Our prices include 21% value added tax. If you are a VAT taxpayer registered in the EU and are entitled to deduct VAT charges from your purchase, please send us a message with your VAT number and we will confirm your status and mark your account as a VAT taxpayer so that your future orders will automatically be calculated without VAT and you will see prices displayed without VAT. You may also include your VAT number at checkout and the system will automatically deduct VAT from your total.
5. Shipping charges to addresses in non-european countries
|< 3 kg||28.7 EUR||46.7 EUR||61.2 EUR|
|< 5 kg||37.1 EUR||59.4 EUR||80.2 EUR|
|< 7 kg||41.6 EUR||67.73 EUR||91.8 EUR|
|< 10 kg||48.2 EUR||80.2 EUR||109.2 EUR|
|< 15 kg||58.4 EUR||94.9 EUR||128.7 EUR|
6. In-store pickup
If you order online and opt for in-store pickup, we will check if all of the items in your order are available and then send you an email to let you know that it’s ready for pickup. Orders are held for 7 days after the order is made. If you choose payment upon pickup, your fabric order will not actually be cut until you arrive, so you can inspect the fabric first before committing to your order and possibly choose a different material.